Bunk Beds Tall Twin over Twin End Ladder White
- Can be separated into two twin size beds. Please keep in mind that the top bunk foot board will have the gap that is the entryway for the ladder.
- End ladder for easy access to the top bunk. Bunk Bed can be assembled so that the end ladder can be on the right or the left, at the front or back.
- This bunk bed is taller than our standard height mission bed to provide additional headroom - please ensure that your ceiling height can safely accommodate this bed.
- White finish is child safe.
- Solid Brazilian Pine - no particle board.
- Sale is for Tall Twin over Twin End Ladder Bunk Bed only, excludes Mattress.
- This bunk bed has been tested and certified by an independent laboratory.
- Set includes (4) Side Rails (2) Head Boards (1) Foot Board (28) Wood Slats (4) Guard Rails on both sides for the top twin bunk and (1) End Ladder.
- Total bunk bed external dimensions are approx 69 1/2 high x 83 1/4 long x 43 3/4 inches deep. Bottom bunk is approx 10 3/4 inches off the floor - space between bottom bunk slats and top bunk slats (excluding the mattress) is approx 38 inches.
- Hardware and instructions are included and Assembly is required.
- FedEx Ground Shipping is FREE NATIONWIDE.
- UPC 753677588684
Bunk Bed King | Bunk Beds | BK161EL-White
The bed is well made solid wood and took about 3.5 hrs for two of us to put it together. Got to have an electric screwdriver, we didn't and the slats for the mattress took some time and caused a blister. Once the bed was up the boys didn't care about any of that they loved it and so did their parents. Make sure screw holes in the wood are on the side they need to be, look ahead on the instructions. The beds up, looks great that's all that matters.