Bunk Beds Full over Full End Ladder Expresso + Full Trundle
- Can be separated into two full size beds. Please keep in mind that the top bunk foot board will have the gap that is the entryway for the ladder.
- End ladder for easy access to the top bunk. Bunk Bed can be assembled so that the end ladder can be on the right or the left, at the front or back.
- Full Trundle provides additional full bed - so 3 beds in all.
- Expresso finish is child safe Please note, the manufacturer describes this bed as expresso, it is not a dark, dark color more like a dark oak finish.
- Solid Brazilian Pine - no particle board.
- Sale is for Full over Full Bunk Bed and Full Trundle only - excludes Mattress.
- This bunk bed has been tested and certified by an independent laboratory.
- Set includes (4) Side Rails (2) Head Boards (2) Foot Boards (28) Wood Slats (2) Center Supports for the top Full Bunk (1) Center Support for the bottom Full Bunk (4) Guard Rails on both sides for the top bunk (1) End Ladder and Full Trundle with (10) slats and (1) Center Support.
- Total bunk bed external dimensions are approx 69 1/2 high x 83 1/4 wide x 59 inches deep. Bottom bunk is approx 10 3/4 inches off the floor - space between bottom bunk slats and top bunk slats (excluding the mattress) is approx 38 inches.
- Full Trundle dimensions are approx 9 1/2 high x 74 1/2 long x 55 3/4 inches deep. Trundle will accommodate a mattress up to 7 inches deep - The Bedz King mattress is 9 inches deep and will not fit the trundle.
- Ensure that you have sufficient space in your room to fully extend the full size trundle. Allow at least 60 inches from the front of the bed.
- Hardware and instructions are included and Assembly is required.
- FedEx Ground Shipping is FREE NATIONWIDE.
- UPC 753677588929
Bedz King | Bunk Beds | BK981EL-Expresso-Full-Trundle
Malouf Mattress Protectors - Full $45 with FREE SHIPPING
Corsicana Bunk Bed Mattress - Full $229 with FREE SHIPPING
Bedz King Comfort Direct Mattress by Sleeptronic - Full $279 with FREE SHIPPING
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.