Bunk Beds Twin over Full End Ladder White + Trundle
- Can be separated into one twin and one full size bed. Please keep in mind that the top bunk foot board will have the gap that is the entryway for the ladder.
- End ladder for easy access to the top bunk. The end ladder can be on the right or the left, at the front or back.
- Twin Trundle provides additional twin bed - so 3 beds in all.
- Child safe white finish.
- Solid Brazilian Pine - no particle board.
- Sale is for Twin over Full Bunk Bed with a Twin Trundle only - excludes Mattress.
- (Colors you see on your screen may not reflect actual colors because of the differences in computer settings and monitors).
- This bunk bed has been tested and certified by an independent laboratory.
- Set includes (4) Side Rails (2) Head Boards (1) Foot Board (28) Wood Slats (1) Center Support for Full Bunk (4) Guard Rails on both sides for the Top Twin Bunk and (1) End Ladder + Twin Trundle with 10 slats.
- Total bunk bed external dimensions are approx 69 1/2 high x 83 1/4 wide x 59 inches deep. Bottom bunk is approx 10 3/4 inches off the floor - space between bottom bunk slats and top bunk slats (excluding the mattress) is approx 38 inches.
- Twin Trundle dimensions are approx 9 1/2 high x 74 1/2 long x 41 inches deep. Trundle will accommodate a mattress up to 7 inches deep - The Bedz King mattress will not fit the trundle as it is 9 inches deep.
- Hardware and instructions are included and Assembly is required.
- FedEx Ground Shipping is FREE NATIONWIDE.
- UPC 753677588578
Bedz King | Bunk Beds | BK961EL-White-Trundle
Malouf Mattress Protectors - Twin $39 with FREE SHIPPING
Malouf Mattress Protectors - Full $45 with FREE SHIPPING
Corsicana Bunk Bed Mattress - Twin $189 with FREE SHIPPING
Corsicana Bunk Bed Mattress - Full $229 with FREE SHIPPING
Bedz King Comfort Direct Mattress by Sleeptronic - Full $279 with FREE SHIPPING
Bedz King Comfort Direct Mattress by Sleeptronic - Twin $229 with FREE SHIPPING
Questions & AnswersAsk a Question
What is the weight limit for each bed?
We suggest 175 lbs for the top bunk, 200 lbs for the bottom bunk and 175 lbs for the trundle.