Bunk Beds Twin over Full Stairway White + Trundle
- Can be separated into one twin and one full size bed. The foot board on the top bunk will have a gap that is the entryway for the ladder.
- Built-in Stairway instead of ladder for easy access to the top bunk. Bunk Bed can be assembled so that Stairway is on either left or right.
- Twin Trundle provides additional Twin Bed - so 3 Beds in all.
- White finish is child safe.
- Solid Brazilian Pine - no particle board.
- Sale is for Twin over Full Stairway Bunk Bed and Twin Trundle - excludes Mattress.
- (Colors you see on your screen may not reflect actual colors because of the differences in computer settings and monitors).
- This bunk bed has been tested and certified by an independent laboratory.
- 4 drawers built into Stairway for additional storage.
- Set includes (4) Side Rails (2) Head Boards (2) Foot Boards (28) Wood Slats (1) Center Support for Full Bunk and (4) Guard Rails on both sides for the top twin bunk. (4) Drawers (4) Step Stairway access + (1) Twin Trundle with (10) Slats.
- Total bunk bed external dimensions are approx 69 1/2 high x 103 1/4 wide x 59 inches deep. Bottom bunk is approx 10 3/4 inches off the floor - space between bottom bunk slats and top bunk slats (excluding the mattress) is approx 38 inches.
- Internal measurements of the Drawers are approx 18 wide x 15 1/2 deep x 8 1/2 inches high.
- Twin Trundle dimensions are approx 9 1/2 high x 74 1/2 long x 41 inches deep. Will accommodate a mattress up to 7 inches deep - The Bedz King mattress is 9 inches deep and will not fit the trundle.
- Hardware and instructions are included and Assembly is required.
- FedEx Ground Shipping is FREE NATIONWIDE. .
- UPC 753677589179
Bedz King | Bunk Beds | BK961-White-Trundle
Questions & AnswersAsk a Question
Will regular twin mattresses fit on top bunk and trundle?
A standard twin mattress (39 x 75 inches) and a full size mattress (54 x 75 inches) will work with our bunks. The trundle will accommodate a standard twin not thicker than 7 inches. For safety of the top bunk be sure the mattress and foundation combined does not exceed 9 inches thick.