Bunk Beds Full over Full Stairway Expresso + 2 Extra Drawers
- Built-in Stairway instead of ladder for easy access to the top bunk. Bunk Bed can be assembled so that Stairway is on either left or right.
- Can be separated into two full size beds. Please keep in mind that the top bunk foot board will have the gap that is the entryway for the stairway.
- 2 additional Under Bed drawers for added storage.
- Expresso finish is child safe.
- Solid Brazilian Pine - no particle board.
- Sale is for Full over Full Stairway Bunk Bed + 2 Extra Drawers only - excludes Mattress.
- This bunk bed has been tested and certified by an independent laboratory.
- Set includes (4) Side Rails (2) Head Boards (2) Foot Boards (28) Wood Slats (2) Center Supports for the top Full Bunk (1) Center Support for the bottom Full Bunk and (4) Guard Rails on both sides for the top bunk.
(4) Drawers (4) Step Stairway access with 4 built in Drawers + 2 Under Bed Drawers.
- Total bunk bed external dimensions are approx Total bunk bed external dimensions are approx 69 1/2 high x 103 1/4 wide x 59 inches deep. Bottom bunk is approx 10 3/4 inches off the floor - space between bottom bunk slats and top bunk slats (excluding the mattress) is approx 38 inches.
- Internal measurements of the Drawers are approx 8 1/2 high x 18 wide x 15 1/2 inches deep.
- Under Bed Drawers external dimensions are each approx 10 3/4 high x 36 1/2 wide x 23 1/4 inches deep - Internal dimensions are approx 6 3/4 high x 34 1/2 wide x 22 inches deep.
- Hardware and instructions are included and Assembly is required.
- FedEx Ground Shipping is FREE NATIONWIDE.
- UPC 753677589247
Bedz King | Bunk Beds | BK981-Expresso-Drawers
Malouf Mattress Protectors - Full $45 with FREE SHIPPING
Corsicana Bunk Bed Mattress - Full $229 with FREE SHIPPING
Bedz King Comfort Direct Mattress by Sleeptronic - Full $279 with FREE SHIPPING
Questions & AnswersAsk a Question
We recommend no more than 175-pounds for the top bunk and no more than 200-pounds for the bottom bunk (175 for the trundle). We say this because the beds are designed for children and are not intended for adults.