Bunk Bed King - Guide to Bunk Bed Assembly.
You have checked the bunk bed you have bought follows the proper Safety regulations. You have gone through agonizing decisions over Color and Style. The kids have opened all the boxes and it is in pieces all over your floor. Where to begin.
- Move all the boxes to the room where the bunk bed will live. It's almost impossible to get a finished bunk bed through most doorways.
- Check to make sure none of the pieces are damaged or missing. Use the assembly instructions as a guide.
- Follow the instructions. It will also help to sort and identify each piece of hardware before assembly. Two people working on the assembly are better than one. Assembly instructions are included with the hardware for each bunk bed.
- When all the pieces are put together, double-check that all the screws are securely tightened. Recheck after a couple of weeks of use to make sure everything is safe.
- Place the mattresses on the bunks. Read the bunk bed rules printed on the bed to your kids. Then enjoy!