JACKPOT! Contemporary Low Loft Twin Beds
- JACKPOT! Contemporary Low Loft Twin Beds.
- Made with solid wood including knot free New Zealand Pine.
- Choice of 3 Step Stairway or Ladder to access the Loft Bed.
- Stairway includes 3 Drawers for extra storage.
- Stairway and Ladder can be installed on the right or the left side.
- Set includes (2) Side Rails (1) Head Board (1) Foot Board (14) Wood Slats (4) Guard Rails on both sides for the Top Twin Bed (1) Ladder or (1) Stairway with 3 Drawers.
- Total External Dimensions (space occupied in the room by the bed) for the bed with a Ladder is approx: 49 1/4 high x 80 wide x 41 3/4 inches deep. With a Stairway, the width increases to 98 inches.
- This is not a bunk bed - it is a twin bed, loft style. Space under bed is approximately 32 high x 75 wide x 38 1/4 inches deep.
- 6 Years and older.
- Hardware and instructions are included.
- FedEx Ground Shipping is FREE NATIONWIDE.
JACKPOT! | Low Loft Bed | JP-ST-Low-Loft-Bed-Gray
If you're on the fence. These are steals!
So, I bought two - as I have Twins. Let me assure you that the quality is apparent upon opening the box. The wood work meticulous and clearly is better than major retail chain box stores or online. The hardware is all brass. And I had no problem putting these together. The cost is easily half what you'd pay, as well. Shipping was fast. Only issue I had was FedEx would not deliver toy unit so it was very hard, but doable, to carry six boxes up stairs myself. But by the grace of God I am in good shape. Not the manufacturers fault though. Just be aware heavy boxes.
Great, Sturdy Bed
Very happy with how well made & sturdy this bed is. Ordering online, I didn't know what to expect, but was pleasantly surprised. The bed shipped quickly & was double boxed to prevent damages. Instructions were fairly easy to follow - it took two of us around two hours to assemble using a cordless drill vs. the allen wrench included. My only complaint is the smell. We've had the bed for just about a month now & I can still smell the "new furniture" smell lingering in the room.