Bunk Beds Tall Twin over Twin Stairway Cappuccino
- Built-in Stairway instead of ladder for easy access to the top bunk. Bunk Bed can be assembled so that Stairway is on either left or right.
- This stairway bunk bed is taller than our standard height stairway bed to provide additional headroom and also with 4 steps and 4 drawers instead of 3.
NOTE: To safely accommodate the height of the bunk, the bottom stair extends approx 12 1/2 inches beyond the front rail of the bed.
- Can be separated into two full size beds. Please keep in mind that the top bunk foot board will have the gap that is the entryway for the stairway.
- 4 drawers built into Stairway for additional storage.
- Cappuccino finish is child safe Please note, this is the darkest color we sell. Darker than expresso.
- Solid Brazilian Pine - no particle board.
- Sale is for Tall Twin over Twin Stairway Bunk Bed, excludes Mattress.
- This bunk bed has been tested and certified by an independent laboratory.
- Set includes (4) Side Rails (2) Head Board (2) Foot Boards (28) Wood Slats and (4) Guard Rails on both sides for the top twin bunk, (4) Drawers (4) Step Stairway access.
- Total bunk bed external dimensions are approx 69 1/2 high x 103 1/4 long x 43 3/4 inches deep (approx 55 inches deep if you include the additional space needed for the bottom step). Bottom bunk is approx 10 3/4 inches off the floor - space between bottom bunk slats and top bunk slats (excluding the mattress) is approx 38 inches. You can see all the Dimensions to ensure this bunk bed will fit in your room.
- Internal measurements of the Drawers are approx 8 1/2 high x 18 wide x 15 1/2 inches deep.
- Hardware and instructions are included and Assembly is required.
- FedEx Ground Shipping is FREE NATIONWIDE.
- UPC 753677589056
Bedz King | Bunk Beds | BK161-Cappuccino
Malouf Mattress Protectors - Twin $39 with FREE SHIPPING
Corsicana Bunk Bed Mattress - Twin $189 with FREE SHIPPING
Bedz King Comfort Direct Mattress by Sleeptronic - Twin $229 with FREE SHIPPING
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.