Bunk Beds Full over Full White, Pink Stairway and 2 Extra Drawers
- Add a touch of Pink to your white bunk bed.
- Built-in Stairway instead of ladder for easy access to the top bunk. Bunk Bed can be assembled so that Stairway is on either left or right.
- Can be separated into two full size beds. Please keep in mind that the top bunk foot board will have the gap that is the entryway for the stairway.
- 4 Pink Drawers built into Stairway for storage.
- 2 additional Pink Under Bed Drawers for even more storage, so 6 drawers in total.
- White and Pink Finish is child safe.
- Solid Brazilian Pine - no particle board.
- Sale is for Full over Full Stairway Bunk Bed + 2 Extra Drawers only - excludes Mattress.
- This bunk bed has been tested and certified by an independent laboratory.
- Set includes (4) Side Rails (2) Head Boards (2) Foot Boards (28) Wood Slats (2) Center Supports for the top Full Bunk (1) Center Support for the bottom Full Bunk and (4) Guard Rails on both sides for the top bunk.(4) Pink Drawers (4) Step Pink Stairway access and 2 Pink Under Bed Drawers.
- Total bunk bed external dimensions are approx Total bunk bed external dimensions are approx 69 1/2 high x 103 1/4 wide x 59 inches deep. Bottom bunk is approx 10 3/4 inches off the floor - space between bottom bunk slats and top bunk slats (excluding the mattress) is approx 38 inches.
- Internal measurements of the Drawers are approx 17 3/4 wide x 15 deep x 10 inches high.
- Under Bed Drawers external dimensions are each approx 10 3/4 high x 36 1/2 wide x 23 1/4 inches deep - Internal dimensions are approx 6 3/4 high x 34 1/2 wide x 22 inches deep.
- Hardware and instructions are included and Assembly is required.
- FedEx Ground Shipping is FREE NATIONWIDE.
- UPC 635346697579
Bedz King | Bunk Beds | BK981-White-Pink-Drawers
Malouf Mattress Protectors - Full $45 with FREE SHIPPING
Corsicana Bunk Bed Mattress - Full $229 with FREE SHIPPING
Bedz King Comfort Direct Mattress by Sleeptronic - Full $279 with FREE SHIPPING
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.