Bunk Beds Full over Full Stairway Expresso + Trundle
- Built-in Stairway instead of ladder for easy access to the top bunk. Bunk Bed can be assembled so that Stairway is on either left or right.
- Can be separated into two full size beds. Please keep in mind that the top bunk foot board will have the gap that is the entryway for the stairway.
- Twin Trundle provides additional twin bed - so 3 beds in all.
- EXpresso finish is child safe.
- Solid Brazilian Pine - no particle board.
- Sale is for Full over Full Stairway Bunk Bed + Twin Trundle only - excludes Mattress.
- This bunk bed has been tested and certified by an independent laboratory.
- Set includes (4) Side Rails (2) Head Boards (2) Foot Boards (28) Wood Slats (2) Center Supports for the top Full Bunk (1) Center Support for the bottom Full Bunk and (4) Guard Rails on both sides for the top bunk.
(4) Drawers (4) Step Stairway access with 4 built in Drawers + Twin Trundle.
- Total bunk bed external dimensions are approx Total bunk bed external dimensions are approx 69 1/2 high x 103 1/4 wide x 59 inches deep. Bottom bunk is approx 10 3/4 inches off the floor - space between bottom bunk slats and top bunk slats (excluding the mattress) is approx 38 inches.
- Internal measurements of the Drawers are approx 8 1/2 high x 18 wide x 15 1/2 inches deep.
- Twin Trundle dimensions are approx 9 1/2 high x 74 1/2 long x 41 inches deep. Will accommodate a mattress up to 7 inches deep - The Bedz King mattress is 9 inches deep and will not fit the trundle.
- Hardware and instructions are included and Assembly is required.
- FedEx Ground Shipping is FREE NATIONWIDE.
- UPC 753677589254
Bedz King | Bunk Beds | BK981-Expresso-Trundle
Questions & AnswersAsk a Question
the bunk beds with trundles under, do the trundles come all the way out and sit on the floor or are they on wheels or can they be taken partly out etc.
The trundle comes with a set of 4 wheels for "free rolling" under the bed. It comes all the way out from the bunk bed frame as it is not attached to the bed.