Bunk Beds Twin over Full End Ladder Expresso + Full Trundle
- Can be separated into one twin and one full size bed. Please keep in mind that the top bunk foot board will have the gap that is the entryway for the ladder.
- End ladder for easy access to the top bunk. The end ladder can be on the right or the left, at the front or back.
- Full Trundle provides additional full bed - so 3 beds in all.
- Child safe expresso finish. The manufacturer describes this bed as expresso, it is not the darkest color we sell as the cappuccino is the darkest.
- Solid Brazilian Pine - no particle board.
- Sale is for Twin over Full Bunk Bed with a Full Trundle only - excludes Mattress.
- (Colors you see on your screen may not reflect actual colors because of the differences in computer settings and monitors).
- This bunk bed has been tested and certified by an independent laboratory.
- Set includes (4) Side Rails (2) Head Boards (1) Foot Board (28) Wood Slats (1) Center Support for Full Bunk (4) Guard Rails on both sides for the Top Twin Bunk and (1) End Ladder + Full Trundle with 10 slats and a center support bar.
- Total bunk bed external dimensions are approx 69 1/2 high x 83 1/4 wide x 59 inches deep. Bottom bunk is approx 10 3/4 inches off the floor - space between bottom bunk slats and top bunk slats (excluding the mattress) is approx 38 inches.
- Full Trundle dimensions are approx 9 1/2 high x 74 1/2 long x 55 3/4 inches deep. Trundle will accommodate a mattress up to 7 inches deep - The Bedz King mattress will not fit the trundle as it is 9 inches deep.
- Ensure that you have sufficient space in your room to fully extend the full size trundle. Allow at least 60 inches from the front of the bed.
- Hardware and instructions are included and Assembly is required.
- FedEx Ground Shipping is FREE NATIONWIDE. .
- UPC 753677588509
Bedz King | Bunk Beds | BK961EL-Expresso-Full-Trundle
Questions & AnswersAsk a Question
What's the weight capacity of the bunks?
We recommend no more than 175-pounds for the top bunk and no more than 200-pounds for the bottom bunk (175 for the trundle). We say this because the beds are designed for children and are not intended for adults.