Full Trundle White for only $179 with Free Shipping*.
- $179 with FREE SHIPPING
- Full Trundle White
- Trundle is a free-rolling unit on casters. It provides an additional full bed.
- Designed to compliment our bunk beds - we cannot guarantee it will work with other brands of bunk beds. Please measure carefully if you are using this trundle with a bunk bed or full bed not purchased from us as bunk beds do not come in standard sizes.
- Ensure that you have sufficient space in your room to fully extend the full size trundle. Allow at least 60 inches from the front of the bed
- Trundles are on 4 casters and free roll.
- White finish is child safe.
- Please note, colors on your screen may not reflect the actual colors due to differences in monitors and computer settings. As an example, we describe the trundle as a white finish. This will match our white furniture, but not necessarily white furniture made by other vendors.
Sorry we do not have color swatches or wood samples to send to you.
- All wood is fully sanded and protected with a clean smooth coating to prevent cracks and splinters.
- Solid Brazilian Pine - no particle board.
- Set includes (1) Front Rail (1) Back Rail (10) Wood Slats (1) Center Support (4) Casters.
- Full Trundle dimensions are approx 10 high x 74 1/2 long x 56 1/2 inches deep. Trundle will accommodate a mattress up to 8 inches deep - The Simmons Beautyrest mattress is 9 inches deep and will not fit the trundle.
- Hardware and instructions are included and assembly is required.You will need adobe reader to see the instructions.
- Sale is for full trundle bed only - excludes mattress, pillows and bed coverings
- No sales tax* - FedEx Ground Shipping is FREE NATIONWIDE.
Many internet vendors sell from a catalog and take weeks to deliver. We stock all the items we sell and normally ship within 2 business days (Monday to Friday). The price you pay includes shipping insurance. Delivery time is usually 3 to 7 business days, depending on how far you are from Texas.
As soon as we ship you will receive an email notification from FedEx ground delivery, confirming the tracking numbers and giving you an estimated day of delivery.